Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was getting ready to take the pass. side apart and thought i would share. so that spring don't look to good. do you think i should be concerned when i am under there taking out the hub and everything. i mean i am going to be beating on shit. what do ya think?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no its actually cracked and broken. i am pulling off all the parts, (cv joint, hub, shock/strut assy, etc. should i worry about the spring coming dislodged and becoming a projectile.

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,585 Posts
Damn I never seen a spring crack like that. GL replacing the spring.

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
kclegend77 said:
i was getting ready to take the pass. side apart and thought i would share. its actually cracked and broken.
doylerules4588 said:
wow that was like deja-vu...my springs did the same thing.
:wtf: I'd say Deja-vu... +1 :( my Eibach lowering spring (front/left) and I don't have any explanation for it.

Almost the same spot/location as OP's... weird :headscrat

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,585 Posts
Wow Ferj, now thats what I call a broken spring. Probably cracked at the same time when your tranny cracked a new hole.

·
Registered
4,259 Posts

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Wow Eibach Springs Broke!..hmmm heh thats the risk of installing aftermarket parts rather than OEM parts

I need to lower my car..is Eibach the only one for G1 available.?..i dont want coilovers just lowering springs..
Guess I'm the first one with a busted Eibach lowering spring :lol: ...but here are a couple places where you might be able to find what you're looking for; ZF Clubsport and PCP.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.