Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys. I recently totaled my car and am wondering if I should get get the car back for $400 and part out the pieces that are good. The crash was a right side back impact so the whole engine bay is in perfect condition. the whole bose premium system is in perfect condition. The leather seats are in perfect/good condition. The only one that is bad is the driver seat, which has a little wear. They totaled the car because the frame got bent, the two right side tears got bent 45 degrees and the right side got caved in among other little thing. So I just want to know if I should get the car back and part it out here and/or on ebay. So let me know what you guys think.

·
Premium Member
9,314 Posts
smth_hckr said:
If it's only $400, I would definetely buy it back and part it out. You should be able to get more money back by selling the parts.
yea DEFINATELY buy that thing back if its only $400...you should be able to make more than $400 back selling those parts.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok this sounds good. I just got finished with my final and was a little sad, but now I'm pretty happy that this many people are interested. Well I will keep in mind who called first dibs, but first you all need to give me a little time to deal with my insurance company. The second I get the car back and I can physically see what is good and what isn't I will get back at you all because I know that the center arm rest got a little bent from the crash. So I need to know for sure because I don't want to give you guys bad parts. Give me like a week or two and I will start taking offers. I have read my PM's as well so I got you guys too.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Aight I found out what the insurance company wants for the car. They want 1100 not 400, but that is still good. However, now I am not that sure I want to take the chance to part out the car, so I am taking offers on the whole car. Whoever give the highest bid I will talk to them and figure out a way to get them the car in the condition that it is in.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I will try to get pictures of all angle if I can

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.