Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
hey cody, u gotta click on my link and check out 'my legend' album, you can see out of any of my 32 some odd pics LoL

anyway, the front two windows are 20% ( cus the guy said i wouldnt be able to see @ night with Limo (5%) all around.
and the rear small ones and the back window are all 5% I used to best stuff the company had. and im pretty happy with it! anyway, check it out.

http://community.webshots.com/user/my_hot_legend

peace
-bryan

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Does anybody have mirror tint? I'm wondering how it would look on my Silver legend....Wouldn't mind some like this but not so heavy of mirror....

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
OOHHHH!!! I just noticed...Look in the background of that pic(I got it from ebay) and you see another G2 Sedan parked...Kinda cool...

·
Registered
166 Posts
damn I wish I took some pics of my baby this past weekend. I have a scanner at home n stuff so I'll be able to post pics of my tints for you with the help of other members on the upload procedure. Anyhow, yes I have limo-tints all around my baby. Should be 5% but whenever the cops pull me over to measure the tints it sez 4%. :confused:

anyhow yeah limo-tints look nice, real nice. But as someone else metioned before it's hard to see at night esp going reverse, had to pull my windows down for parking n stuff. with limo-tints you can't see through even during the day.

for those members that read my post at Legend.org back in, I think it was Nov, Dec, I got pulled over for my tints? well, I personally know this hyung <~~(reference to older male = meaning older brother in Korean, similar to the usted form in Spanish) in my local police station 109. He got me through 4 illegal tints tickets from Dec to last week. These cops have nothing better to do than to pull over student since there's practically no crime here in the boondox. n these cops dont give a damn about the NYPD sticker on my car, family badge in my wallet, or the PBA card. This last cop threatened to impound my car for tints & blue signals cuz he wanted me to take them off right there on the spot and I told him I couldn't cuz I didn't have any tools. Damn jerk. He sed if he ever sees me in Bing with these stuff not taken out, he'll impound my car.
Anyhow, after 4 annoying tickets I call it quits, at least for the time I'm in Binghamton. NYC cops actually dont care as much about tints as they do here. So when I get back to the city it's back to limo tints for me. But for now, yeah, it was sad to strip my baby this past weekend and the front 2 windows of my baby are NAKED. :(

oh yeah as for the blue lights, my hyung took care of that ticket. :D

~~> don't get really dark tints in the front if the cops around your area are real jerks

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts

5% all the way around.
Cops out here don't bother us....I guess if I feel an issue coming., I can pop the top and roll'em down...but this is for my safety....YOU DARE NOT approach a vehicle you cannot see into...and it is good for a laugh or two...especially when someone is right there looking into your car then you drop the windows and say "HI! Can I help you?"

·
Registered
702 Posts
Here ya go bro.

Tint = 35% front, not sure what rear is but it is a bit darker.

I would've done darker but cops in my area are picky about petty stuff when they want to pull you over. Even what I got is still illegal in my area. If I could have my way, I'd have it all jet black, including windshield!!!

Trix I hear ya man. I live in a huge city, but cops get bored and decide to mess with you especially if you're young and in a nice flashy car. They mess with me sometimes for not having a front license plate on my car!!! :rolleyes: bastards!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts