Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any other side view mirrors that will fit properly on a 92 sedan? If so, are ther any that can still be powered and controlled by the same switches? I have never found any aftermarkets that said they would fit Legend sedans. Help me out here, eh!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
CODY690 said:
M3 side mirrors fit
Is that BMW M3 or is that a brand? Do you know this for sure, have you done it and like I asked before, can they still be powered?

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
the BMW M3 side mirrors. They will fit but no i have not done it. I bought the side mirrors to do it but wrecked my car befor i could then i bought a coupe so i sold them. They do have power ones i believe. That would look HOT on your car to man.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CODY690 said:
the BMW M3 side mirrors. They will fit but no i have not done it. I bought the side mirrors to do it but wrecked my car befor i could then i bought a coupe so i sold them. They do have power ones i believe. That would look HOT on your car to man.
Do you remember who you sold them to, maybe they might know. Also, I was trying to find sime sites that sell these mirrors. What year M3 (or ar they all the same) mirrors did you have. I'm assuming you did have a sedan before you wrecked it, right?

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
I got mine from NOPI there is one right down the street from me. CHeck out this pic and if it doesnt work go to the legend temple int he gallery it is Donny figueras. Its kinda small but he has power windows and everthing.

Attachments

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
CODY690 said:
soudnlt have to do that much to put them on. Just 3 screws
I'm actually more concerned about the powering of the mirrors. What year M3 mirrors fit :confused:

·
Registered
655 Posts
I think you just by them as specified for your car

it was the style of last gen m3, there just replicas made to fit specific car, like z3 fenders. I saw some on a civic and it looked tight.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: I think you just by them as specified for your car

gen2c said:
it was the style of last gen m3, there just replicas made to fit specific car, like z3 fenders. I saw some on a civic and it looked tight.
But WHERE can I get them to fit a '92 Legend sedan?

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
AM I TALKING TO MYSELF HERE

pYmpdaddi said:

But WHERE can I get them to fit a '92 Legend sedan?
Is there anyone out there that knows about this? POST Please!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts