Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Man that was tiiiiiiight, but then again after spending 6 years in Japan and watching my Asian brothers do wicked $#!7 on turntables, I'm not too surprised, but got to give my man his props with those lyrics he was kickin'.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Anybody know if he got some underground stuff out now...That cats gonna have to retire from 106 and Park after a while, nobody can touch him like ol boy that was on before him (Poster boy)

·
Registered
614 Posts
LGNDPRINCE said:
Anybody know if he got some underground stuff out now...That cats gonna have to retire from 106 and Park after a while, nobody can touch him like ol boy that was on before him (Poster boy)
he was retired from 106 and park like 2 weeks ago.. after winning 7 weeks in a row.

·
Registered
41 Posts
dat cat got madd skillz fo sho.........

Too bad he went to some played out company with a bunch of ballaz......i think he'd be more effective with Rawkus, BDP, ABB records or some sh!t

His lyrics will would be more heart felt....as far as the asian rhymin in the mainstream....coo coo much propz....

asians can do just as much damage in the underground too.....

but for sure, he'll be opening a lot of doors for mainstream asian talent..........i'm sure now more to come........

1 - 13 of 13 Posts