Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Administrator
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
POSTPONED

Hey Folks!

We will be upgrading Acura-Legend.com starting at approximately 4am (EST), and finishing sometime around 5pm (EST) on Thursday March 19th,2009. The upgrade will consist of updating the board software, and making a few changes to the site layout. New anti-spam and security measures will be a part of the upgrade as well. Membership options will also be available for those of you who wish to contribute to the site.

Thanks in advance for your patience during the downtime!

Nadeem

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,302 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I'm gonna be sad now :(.

·
Cassis Red Pearl
618 Posts
Good thing I just joined FocusFanatics for my girl's car. At least I'll have somewhere to waste my time.

...Thats like 2 whole days!!! Gah!

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!:bluescree :bluescree :bluescree :bluescree :bluescree :bluescree :bluescree :bluescree :bluescree
and i was just about to make my big 1 year thread... damn. well i guess ill have to wait. :wtf:

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Hey Folks!

We will be upgrading Acura-Legend.com starting at approximately 4am (EST), and finishing sometime around 5pm (EST) on Thursday March 19th,2009. The upgrade will consist of updating the board software, and making a few changes to the site layout. New anti-spam and security measures will be a part of the upgrade as well. Membership options will also be available for those of you who wish to contribute to the site.

Thanks in advance for your patience during the downtime!

Nadeem
your company sucks, matt should have never sold the site, Ive seen your crap on nissanclub, charging money for different memberships as well as annoying measures that harass any reasonable user

·
The Infamous Left Lane
2,313 Posts
your company sucks, matt should have never sold the site, Ive seen your crap on nissanclub, charging money for different memberships as well as annoying measures that harass any reasonable user
Umm it says Administrator on his title bro not tryin to tick you off but let it go.... whooossssahhh my friend :)

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,302 Posts

·
I want K-Sports..
1,421 Posts
way to open a can of worms.. :rolleyes:

·
NBP...
4,154 Posts
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!:bluescree :bluescree :bluescree :bluescree :bluescree :bluescree :bluescree :bluescree :bluescree
and i was just about to make my big 1 year thread... damn. well i guess ill have to wait. :wtf:
But you joined on the 13th, your thread should be made by now...

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,302 Posts
Well hurry up Tom lol.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
This will Put a damper on my Birthday thread...

I was looking forward to my :rave:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts