Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SIX FLAGS OVER GEORGIA LEGEND MEET WAS DA BOMB !!!!(BADDASS/LEGEND4LIFE)

Planning to have another meet @ six flags over ga..I would lilke to get all the atl/tenn/carolinas etc, to join us .Tell me whats best for you guys. email me at [email protected] or hit me on the cell at 7706392552.... baddass:D

G

·
I'm down... I was just thinking about saying we should have a meet there... He He.. Lets get it set up for sometime in June.. i'll be home by then..

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol, ok we will make it in june ..I can be the 1st ,8th 15th,22, or 25

...let me know so i can set it up..

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL,well i hope you will come...Not a lot of people responding to the six flags over georgia..Is it a bad idea??????:confused:

G

·
Hell yeah man I wanna come... BTW, we dont have to go on rides... we could just chill.. or how bout that water park they got by six flags?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Six Flaggs is cool, but parking together is gona be pretty much impossible ..That place is normally packed during the summer months. I spent many, many days out there when I was in high school but I haven't been I there in a couple years though.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Hmmmmmm, Let's see Six Flags in Jersey, Maryland, Texas, ok I think I might have to come down to that one since I haven't been there yet....the 22nd sounds good.

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
Date doesn't matter to me. I just wanted it noted that there is a huge area in the back of the sixflags parking lot, where the back interance use to be. yeah we got a long walk to get in, but all the people on the go-carts will be staring at our Legends! This area is usually pretty empty, even on the busy days. It is usually used for busses. the parking spaces will fit 3 cars a piece. I think this is a great idea! See you all there!
Later!
Lee

1 - 20 of 181 Posts