Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone had a six speed worked on on Washington. I am trying to find a shop that has experience working in them already. I have had mine worked on at Mr. Clutch in Kent and had a really bad experience. I got the car back after the entire cluch system was replaced including the flywheel. When I got the car back the throw out bearing was making a sqeaking noise and there is some kind of rumbling sound coming from the bell houseing. It sounds like loose bolts. Anyone had a clutch replaced that didn't make this kind of noise? I was going to listen to Ryan's red Six speed but he traded it in. Help anyone?

·
I like shiny
14,385 Posts
I have no experience having a 6 speed worked on, but I can recomend a good shop that knows Legends. Auburn City Imports in Auburn is a Honda/Acura speciality shop. They just did my rear tranny mount and they do know their stuff. If I remember correctly they did Milano6's (Ryan's) timing belt/water pump, they did the headgasket on LegendC's coupe, and probably a few others.

Their website: http://www.auburncityimports.com/.

Check them out-they know Legends.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I know you guys are "down south" but there is a really good Honda/Acura
guy up in Monroe. His name is Tony, and uses everything OEM. He is very
HONEST and very thurough. The place is called Main Streen Autoworks.
360-794-7480

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys!!!

I will swing by that shop in Auburn on the way to work tomorrow. Thanks alot LSMan. I like your new pic too by the way. i don't know about going that far north 899, but I will keep the number for reference. Thanks again. AJ

·
Registered
282 Posts
94LScoupe said:
Anyone had a six speed worked on on Washington. I am trying to find a shop that has experience working in them already. I have had mine worked on at Mr. Clutch in Kent and had a really bad experience. I got the car back after the entire cluch system was replaced including the flywheel. When I got the car back the throw out bearing was making a sqeaking noise and there is some kind of rumbling sound coming from the bell houseing. It sounds like loose bolts. Anyone had a clutch replaced that didn't make this kind of noise? I was going to listen to Ryan's red Six speed but he traded it in. Help anyone?
Whatup Andy! Take it to Auburn City Imports, they know what's up.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah thats me!!!

Yeah I saw you guys at the meet at UW, but my old girlfriend wanted to leave, next time I will come alone. I went to the shop today and talked to Jerry. The clutch shop I went to originally will not give up and is going to try it again on Monday. For the 4th time. If they can't fix it then I will have Jerry do it, he seemed like he knows what he's talking about. You should listen to my car this weekend Ryan, I will give you a call. Later

·
I like shiny
14,385 Posts
94LScoupe said:
Yeah I saw you guys at the meet at UW, but my old girlfriend wanted to leave, next time I will come alone. I went to the shop today and talked to Jerry. The clutch shop I went to originally will not give up and is going to try it again on Monday. For the 4th time. If they can't fix it then I will have Jerry do it, he seemed like he knows what he's talking about. You should listen to my car this weekend Ryan, I will give you a call. Later
I thought that was you. LOL

Good luck geting things taken care of. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.