Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I dont like that one.... too boxy at the front.

By the way... I see you live in Mississauga. I lived there for five years before I moved to Calgary. Where abouts are you there....?? I used to live down in Lakeview by Dixie Mall, between Cawthra and Dixie Rd.... that was my old hood. I went to school at Gordon Graydon M.S.S.... Are you keepin' everything under control there:) The last time I went back to Lakeview it had turned into a slum..... not that Mississauga was the most beautiful place on earth, but it had gotten worse than it was. Does not surprise me though being so close to Lakeshore Blvd.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yo Mckenzie91

whasup ? I lived at Hurontario an' Dundas but now i'm at livin at Dundas an' Mavis. I'm pretty close to Dixie Value Mall. Nothing new in Sauga.

·
Registered
107 Posts
what is this body kit called and were can i get it. this is a nice one!!

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Thats cool:cool:

My dad used to live in those white apartments there, and my step mom used to run the business center inside that office building on the corner of the North Service rd. and Hurontario.... Do you know whats nestled inside the parcade of that building by any chance....???? 4 ferraris!!!! 2 F40s and 2 Testarossas. I have been in two of them as our family was friends with the owner of that building and he is very wealthy....

Ahhhh.. memories..... we used to go to that 24hr convenience store (Abba or something) at Dundas and Hurontario, on our drunken binges during our summers off. No other place for munchies at 5:00 in the morning..... it was also fun sneakin' by the po station on our way there..... Anyways, keep the city under control...:p

G

·
Are you guys on crack?!?!?!?! Those cars look like ****! :confused: I just don't understand how some guys think that those even look good. I would be embarassed to even drive that car. :eek:

The Legend looks so good without a body kit that any kinda kit that tries to go to far off from the original stylings just doesn't look right. Nothing looks right if you don't let the curves flow naturally, cause the eye stops, and is like WTF!!! :(

·
Registered
864 Posts
i think trash in the road would get stuck on the front of it. :confused:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts