Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have the same problem

I have a 95 LS coupe with 145,000 miles and I have the same problem. A little background my transmission went out back in June and I got it replaced and also had two new front CV axels replaced. Here is what my car does. When I crank it up there is a bad vibration that radiates throught the whole car. The engine is also louder than normal. The car idles at the right RPM's though. You can feel it in the steering wheel and just sitting in the front seat, passenger seat etc. The vibration is not present when you are driving. So I don't believe it to be the axels. When I come to a stop at a stop light the vibration is back.There is no vibratgion while in neutral. The weird thing about it is it seems to be worse when the car is up to temperature. It is not so bad when the engine is cold. I took my car two days ago to my local acura shop and they looked at it and could not diagnose the problem either. They said the tranny mounts are fine. The only thing the service manager could think off is that maybe the rubber on the engine mount is rubbing, but he could not be for sure without putting it up on the rack. I replaced the spark plugs three weeks ago and that did not help. I have also cleaned the EGR value and that did not help either. I have no idea what could be wrong and any suggestions are appreciated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.