Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
How can you make the window roll up and down faster? My window rolls down and up too slow. It's the driver side window. Thanks.

g2-gs

·
Registered
322 Posts

just use the silicon spray bottle you got downstairs in the basement and spray it along the rubber window moldings. this will help greatly. while you're at it...spray all the other windows and the door hinges too.

·
EDM Honda Legend Coupe
4,471 Posts
G2-GS said:
Hey guys,
How can you make the window roll up and down faster? My window rolls down and up too slow. It's the driver side window. Thanks.g2-gs
Either, it could be a sign that your window regulator is dying.
Or, the inner rubbers slides justs needs some lubrication.

To solve your problem...
Spraying silicone on the windows sills solved the problem temporarily.

Question:
Did you lubricated the glass run channels with silicone spray?
If not, follow as next...
- remove the inner panel and observe the operation of the window. Lubricate the regulator run channel. You may have to buy new glass run channels or a regulator. You don't indicate whether the vehicle is a Coupe or Sedan, nor the year.

To get more info about "Removing inner door panel", see Kojis homepage at "http://www.legendtuner.com/"

Mike / Cologne (Germany)

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Re: 66284060

imports_only1 said:
just use the silicon spray bottle you got downstairs in the basement and spray it along the rubber window moldings. this will help greatly. while you're at it...spray all the other windows and the door hinges too.
What are all those numbers in your title?:confused:

·
Registered
512 Posts
when u spray on the rubber thing that touches the window, wont your window be all greasy too? also is there anything i need to spray inside the door? I tried to take my door appart to spray it, but all those metal frame is in my way.. how u guys do it?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts