Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Sab*s Legend
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was going to take my daughter there. Can we have someone take care of them there or do we have to stay there ith her? Or can we hire an employee to take care of the children when we go shopping? please let me know asap

tahnks

·
because i can.
10,426 Posts
Nope you gotta be there at all times with your kids man...sorry....

Good luck!! A few hours in that place feels like fucking "Doom II: Hell on Earth" and makes you feel like randomly stabbing somebody...or maybe thats just me...:headscrat

·
Banned
2,475 Posts
chuck E will take care of your kid for you....Just don't mind if your kid comes back with hair all frazzled, clothes slightly torn and unkempt, and taking up a big liking to "lolipops"..... (but this is only if Michael Jackson is subbing in that day)

·
Registered
133 Posts
argh.... this reminds me of the young couple who brought their 4 year old with them to see Once Upon a Time in Mexico. Don't people parent anymore?
I remember when I went to go see The Omen on 6/6/06... yes that movie. anyway someone brought their kid into that movie..... she got asked to leave within halfway of the movie since the kid wouldn't stop crying

·
Banned
3,796 Posts
I had a birthday party for my son in Feb. at a gymnastics center. There were two parents who just dropped their kids off! These kids are only in kindegarten, I couldn't believe they would just drop their kids off with someone they didn't know for a couple of hours!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.