Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
But if they have limits on output from a 3.2L, wouldn't the output from a 3.5 swap have have a slightly Hi/Lo output some where on within or outside of the 3.2 output parameters?

Finally someone asks this question.I've thought about this ever since the swap revolution began.some states it won't matter but in california they can make pull your vehicle from the streets. If I'm far from the reality of that statement feel free to correct me.

·
because i can.
10,426 Posts
DV8....

and $200?? You gotta find someone else man... :lol:

And it doenst have to be straight up "illegal"...........like my guy is just very "lenient." He passed my CAI, OBX headers, and visible smoke so long as I was putting out numbers low enough to pass the sniffer....

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
DV8....

and $200?? You gotta find someone else man... :lol:

And it doenst have to be straight up "illegal"...........like my guy is just very "lenient." He passed my CAI, OBX headers, and visible smoke so long as I was putting out numbers low enough to pass the sniffer....
for around $200, I know someone that doesnt even have to see the car, just send all your info and paypal the money, then it'll be done for you.

·
because i can.
10,426 Posts
^ yeah my uncle knows one of those guys but its $150....I'm too paranoid about that kinda stuff though...with my luck I'll go to him while he's under investigation and I'll get caught up in a sting or something :lol:

·
One Meeelion HP
2,956 Posts
A 3.5 can and has been made smog legal. It requires using _ALL_ of the sensors, cams and intake manifold from the Legend motor. Recently, my friend with my old 3.5 coupe ran through CT state emissions with no problem.

-Matt

·
because i can.
10,426 Posts
A 3.5 can and has been made smog legal. It requires using _ALL_ of the sensors, cams and intake manifold from the Legend motor. Recently, my friend with my old 3.5 coupe ran through CT state emissions with no problem.

-Matt
Yeah but Matt remember the OP lives in California :lol:

When it comes to smog out here, the SS is always in full force if you are not "in the know" :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.