Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey on ebay you see every once in a while people selling smoked headlight covers for the legend. the pics show that they come in a box, meaning they WEREN'T custom done, they were actually for sale on shelfs in stores (isn't that convenient). my question is, if some company went through the trouble of mass producing smoked headlights for the legend so they could sell them in retail stores, did they ever mass produce smoked tails in the same fashion? i was gonna go smoke mine myself, but if i can buy a set smoked already ill just go for that

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
They don't make the smoked tails for the legend like you said. I have seen them for like Mustangs, Camaros, etc...Just not enough demand for them for the legend. I'm honestly surprised they have the smoked/clear headlight covers for our G2 legends.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
You can smoke your own like DV8 did.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
how can i smoke out my tails like DV8 did? anybody buy the smoked headlights for the legend? how are they?

·
Registered
2,796 Posts

·
No So*p For Yo*!
430 Posts
NHT makes one called NIghtshade. I think you can get it at summit racing... i believe it's cheaper than the japanese ones... but for quality.. not sure. just clear coat it afterwards.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts