Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Maybe i'm getting old but I just have not been feeling chrome lately. Maybe I have been turned off since every major auto manufacturer now has stock chrome on all of their cars; i.e. another aspect of hip hop culture co-opted and an ruined by the mainstream (see hip-hop music).

Sorry for the rant. I wonder how they would look straight alloy?

·
I luv ur girl...
452 Posts
i love it...(the size that is, not the rim itself)...anybody have any idea what size 20" fits like this? or what size his could be? i haven't been able to find any 20'' rim that would fit like this so I am still on my 18's. I'm scared of those napkin thin tires, that's a damn good reason not to get em, but I still like these though.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Maybe i'm getting old but I just have not been feeling chrome lately. Maybe I have been turned off since every major auto manufacturer now has stock chrome on all of their cars; i.e. another aspect of hip hop culture co-opted and an ruined by the mainstream (see hip-hop music).

Sorry for the rant. I wonder how they would look straight alloy?
I'm not a big fan of chrome wheels these days either but theres no reason to blame or credit hip hop for chrome, thats just ignant. If you want to blame hip hop for 20' wheels on cars they dont fit I would have to agree. I can almost hear that poor sedan rattling apart on 30 series tires just looking at the pictures.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I'm not a big fan of chrome wheels these days either but theres no reason to blame or credit hip hop for chrome, thats just ignant. If you want to blame hip hop for 20' wheels on cars they dont fit I would have to agree. I can almost hear that poor sedan rattling apart on 30 series tires just looking at the pictures.
Halo3???? My SN is brittonacleg

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.