Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I know it's a bit early for snowboard talk...

but would anyone be interested in a snowboard trip in Tahoe for the winter?

=)

g2girl

·
L4K3R5 F4N
1,205 Posts
I'm listening...:)How about Mammoth instead? I was supposed to go this past Spring but was never able to work it out. Really looking forward to breaking in my new board.:D

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mammoth is cool too.. any locale that can accommodate most members would be fine with me...

·
Registered
671 Posts
g2girl - i'm down... my girlfriend and i actually had season passes to kirkwood this winter, and i we made it up there 8-10 weekends. can't beat $200 student season passes : ) i am planning on the same type of thing next winter as well. i can't wait : )

wally

·
L4K3R5 F4N
1,205 Posts
Geez, you guys are lucky. I'd love to get a season pass for Mammoth or Tahoe, but Mammoth is like a 5 hour drive for me and Tahoe is even further so there's no way I'd be able to take advantage of a season pass. Snow Summit (Big Bear) is 30 minutes away but they charge almost $600 for a season pass:eek:...besides, that place is crap compared to the others.:(

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wallstrum said:
g2girl - i'm down... my girlfriend and i actually had season passes to kirkwood this winter, and i we made it up there 8-10 weekends. can't beat $200 student season passes : ) i am planning on the same type of thing next winter as well. i can't wait : )

wally
Hey sounds good!

I just wanted to post early to get an idea of how big the group would be....I will post when the season nears

I usually head up to Tahoe twice a month during the season....so if there are any Tahoe people. we can plan that too.

=)

g2girl

1 - 7 of 7 Posts