Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm creating a fab day for Legends at Area 51 Fabrication in Irvine. I need donar cars beside mine for parts and such. I also need to know what you want made beside what I'm getting. Please respond, guys. I know you guys tend to be a bit timid when it comes to meet and such, but I really need your help.

Front camber kit
Strut tower bar
CAI (that also fit around for AT)
Possible Headers

Dean

P.S. They can do all the CARB stuff for us and can ship to east coast Legends too.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I'd like to help!

I'm down for helping out, but I live in the Bay Area. Getting down there (or leaving my car there) could be a little difficult. Let me know what time frames you are looking at and I'll see if I can be of service!

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: upgrades

livinglegend said:
I currently have an 88 coupe. I am setting it up for cold air intake. I would be interested in getting some headers.
Hmmmmm... Can your CAI fit those of us with a/t? If it is, wouldn't you like it to become all metel and w/ a little shiny CARB EO sticker?

·
Registered
444 Posts
C5A1 Guy:

ay i don't live too far from irvine.

i'd be interested in those headers and struts, maybe a turbo kit too.

gimme some time to scrap some money together...

i'd hate to travel to arizona just to get turboed

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: C5A1 Guy:

mythical89 said:
ay i don't live too far from irvine.

i'd be interested in those headers and struts, maybe a turbo kit too.

gimme some time to scrap some money together...

i'd hate to travel to arizona just to get turboed
In the way of turbo, that would be pretty nice, but I'm trying to go for more minor stuff that they can mass produce w/ little loss on their end and a good price on our end (hence the CAI that fit a/t as well, possible headers, F&R strut towers).

·
Registered
444 Posts
aw well i'm more interested in turbo cuz alot of cars out there are starting to get bigger displacement engines, esp. japanese cars.

i was just with my friend in his audi a4 (2.8L turbo) and we got smoked by a civic. this is kinda the reason why i got 'reactivated' to this forum...

anyway headers and struts would be nice. give me some notice before you guys do this.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I really don't think that turbo wouldn't do too well. i think Gram told me, the guy w/ the turbo G1, he lost to a G2 in a race. I think if we can bump up out compression up to a nice even 10:1 and better cams, I think we could do real damage. I think the big thing that sets us back is out compression ratio. We have really nice and aggresive gears and we use that to our advantage a lot. But our C:R is like a turbo car w/o the turbo. I think if we can at least bump up the C:R half a point, we'd be good to go (as well as getting our cars lighter as much as we can).

·
Registered
154 Posts
mythical89 said:
that doesnt sound too hard. just get someone to get into the ecu and reprogram the thing to hammer out 10:1.
i don't think that is as easy as you think it is...reprogramming the ecu would take a lot of time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.