Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Check out that intake:

Claus's Legend (I think...) EDIT: It's JJJ784. Sorry.

Guess who? Note the sidemarker:

Sherm's coupe:

Panoramic shot that I stitched together. Not perfect, but you get the idea.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
LegendGS didn't bring the 6 Speed GS?:confused: :D

·
GS Hog
7,026 Posts
Matt Whelan said:
LegendGS didn't bring the 6 Speed GS?:confused: :D
Nope! Not ready yet. :D

Good job on the pics, Vince.

I think that there will be more from the other guys. :)

PS. That's actually JJJ784's white sedan. claus' is the one next to Dean's. :)

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Ya, Good job Vince..Looks like a fun meet...So was that white Coupe parked a little away from yall just coincidentally there? Talk to the owner before yall were ran off?:D

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Matt Whelan said:
Ya, Good job Vince..Looks like a fun meet...So was that white Coupe parked a little away from yall just coincidentally there? Talk to the owner before yall were ran off?:D
That's Mark's (AllThingsLegendCoupe) car.

·
GS Hog
7,026 Posts
Actually, Mark had left before we noticed that car still there.

As it turns out, it was Shad's car (Shad_93LSCoupe). We thought that he had left, but instead he and his wife had gone shopping. :D

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LegendGS said:
Actually, Mark had left before we noticed that car still there.

As it turns out, it was Shad's car (Shad_93LSCoupe). We thought that he had left, but instead he and his wife had gone shopping. :D
I think Matt meant the one all the way on the end, to the right of that Corvette. That was Mark's. Shad's is the one with the sunshades.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
vince said:

I think Matt meant the one all the way on the end, to the right of that Corvette. That was Mark's. Shad's is the one with the sunshades.
Ya, I meant the one parked with the front in(unlike all the "Meet Legends"...Can Mark not back into a parking space very well?:D

·
Registered
44 Posts
this meet looks better than the last meet. wish that i could have made it, and meet everyone there. hopefully i can make the next one, when ever that will be

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
LegendGS said:
Errr... how did the number of views on this thread climb to over 1100 in an hour? :eek:
Haha...I was board earlier and decided to refresh refresh refresh for about 5 minutes straight...Just to see if anyone would notice..:p

·
Registered
223 Posts
Leon Millette said:
sweet!
I need to come visit Cali and vice versa
I hear ya Leon. It would be great to have you, and I would love to roll over to Atlanta sometime. It seems like Atlanta is the place to be lately.

We need to all invade Las Vegas for a long weekend!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts