Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, FOR ALL THE WEST COAST PEOPLE!!! I am gathering information for our next So. Cal. Meet. Let me know if you would prefer Dave & Buster's with a cool buffet or a day at Magic Mountain with a group breakfast or lunch. I have appointments with the group events coordinator at both places. So, place your vote.

The East Coast members pull it together strong. Let's do the same. We have to REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) :)

·
Junior Mint
633 Posts
When would this be?

Mid-late may woudl be best for me. Anything earlier, and I'll still be at school.

I vote for D&B. I'm not into roller coasters.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think late May or even early June would be better. I think most of the members are in school. Ok, we got one vote for D & B!!!

Thanks E K

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cool!!! I'll mark you down Bishop. Ok, the rest of you, come on place your vote.

Dave & Buster - 2

Magic Mountain - 0

·
Registered
397 Posts
If we're talkin' June, a brother might have to do that road trip from Sac-town to make it down. Vote: D&B

Holla, holla!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok, June it is!!!!! I will get everybody the details as we receive more votes. But it looks like it's going to be D & B

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
cristalen said:

The East Coast members pull it together strong. Let's do the same. We have to REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) :)
??????? i'm confused. i think east coast is goin to have the first meet of this year next week.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Re: Re: So. Cal meet - Dave & Buster's or Magic Mountain

aiznpride said:

??????? i'm confused. i think east coast is goin to have the first meet of this year next week.
Us so. cal-ers just had a meet back in Feb. LegendGS has pics up on his Yahoo photo album.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's their first meet of the year and they are pulling it together pretty strong. They are having the meet in April, they are planning a event at Bear Mountain, etc......................We had a meet last month, that's cool I saw some pictures from that. We're doing it again in June. So, can I expect to see you two there (C25A1GUY & Aiznpride)?

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
cristalen said:
It's their first meet of the year and they are pulling it together pretty strong. They are having the meet in April, they are planning a event at Bear Mountain, etc......................We had a meet last month, that's cool I saw some pictures from that. We're doing it again in June. So, can I expect to see you two there (C25A1GUY & Aiznpride)?
she's new guys...be nice ;)

But if aiznpride drives to So Cal, then I will definitely have to show too, and the rest of us out here..he's in NY....

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
Re: Re: So. Cal meet - Dave & Buster's or Magic Mountain

aiznpride said:

Jae, she just sees us trying to put it down BIG time....NOPI, Carlisle, Bear Mtn...we do put it down ;)

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Re: Re: Re: So. Cal meet - Dave & Buster's or Magic Mountain

LeGeNdZ_4_LiFe said:

Jae, she just sees us trying to put it down BIG time....NOPI, Carlisle, Bear Mtn...we do put it down ;)
you know if you guys have a big meet, i just might drive out there.:D when i was livin in hollywood, i couldn't find too many legends out there but now it looks like you guys have a good number out there. might be goin out to disney for work in the summer. if so, i'm there. :D

and leon, if you drive out there too, maybe i'll meet ya in vegas or something. ;) also, what happened to the logo? i'm goin to make a 2x8' banner for the tri-state chapter. can you send that off quick?

cristalen, nice to meet you. welcome to the community. :)

-j

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
basically,
i need the legendary legendz logo. the color is whatever you want it to be. i say it's u'r call. whatever you send me is what's goin on the banner. i would've just used my "urban fusion racing" banner but i figure we'll start the year off right with the right banner. :D

also, when i leave work, i'm off aol until like 11:30pm. so i can be reached on aim from 9am-5pm, and 11:30pm to ------.

you can always hit me on the phone.
-j

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Nice to meet you too AIZNPRIDE!!! Now, if you guys are planning a vegas run, COUNT ME IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's actually a VERY GOOD IDEA!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
cristalen said:
Nice to meet you too AIZNPRIDE!!! Now, if you guys are planning a vegas run, COUNT ME IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's actually a VERY GOOD IDEA!!!!!!!!!
I'm Rollin out for july 4th. Some of my boys are coming from NYC

1 - 20 of 146 Posts