• Both

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 23.3%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Posted a 14.8 in S.D. Really had to gut my baby out to do it, no hood, extended intake, open exhaust, no bumpers, lights, no interior (except for steering wheel, driver seat and gear selecter *at*). Oh, and I had 13" with drag radials.

I'm planning my next car (which is gonna take on as my daily driver during the summer when I'm working with the Legend). I'm planning a CRX with B18b, Turbonetics T3 or a Greddy kit (price and legality reasons), 10 lbs flywheel, ACT stage 3 clutch, helical LSD out of an ITR, Kosei K1 (16"), Nitto 450 rubber, Progress Springs, Tokico Illumnia Shocks, and keep her gutted out.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Good Question

I don't really race. But it would be street racing if anything and thats at a VERY minumum. No one wants to race me. Maybe the Legend intimidates them with the 17's :). I enjoy punching the throttle to 80 every once in a while, or just punch it to get past someone going the speed limit and settling back to my 5 to 10 over. Nothing wild though.

G

·
Some of you guys got to have a little more fun with your speed machines. Fastest I've ever gone while racing someone is 135mph in a freeway race. It wasn't for to much distance and it gets kinda scary going much faster than that on the bridge in Seattle when there are other cars around :p.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dam speeddemon youve got me beat by approx 3 mph, was racing an older vette, and I agree at those speeds it gets a little scary dodging other cars :D

·
Registered
166 Posts
I have a 14.5 at 98mph with my 70 shot (now at 100) in the 1/4

Ill have to take a stab in the dark on the top MPH.... I would say about 145+ ( this was done at 3am with no cars on the road, and I had some crew in front and behind me to tell me if there were cars)

I posted me racing a very fast Thunderbird SC from 30 - 130 its supprising how fast that went

1 - 7 of 7 Posts