Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
As some of you may know, for the past few months I've been racking my brain trying to figure out how to make a front lip for our cars. I did the Mugen one off the Integra, didn't care for it so I ditched it. Then I thought about making a clay mold by hand and fiberglassing over that, but the amount of labor really turned me off.
However, I have found a solution. There is a plastic company here in town (right by my work) that makes all sorts of custom stuff. I went in the other day and asked for a quote on a custom front lip and was thoroughly surprised by the response I got... probably around $50 + $60 for each hour of shaping they have to do. That means a lip for around $110. With a discount for group purchases.

So what I'm asking for, is designs from you guys. Just front lips, not whole bumpers. All designs are welcome in all forms (scanned drawings, 3d-models, whatever). Then I want to just make a poll with the best ones and we can all vote, then I'll set up a group buy and figure out a final price.

Bring it on!

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,585 Posts
Sweet, hope someone makes a badass lip.

·
I want K-Sports..
1,427 Posts
G2 lip too! lol.. hmm.. I'll PM you later.. maybe I'll be in charge of G2 lip GB.

·
I want K-Sports..
1,427 Posts
I'll ATTEMPT a rendering soon. lol someone artistic should too.

·
I want K-Sports..
1,427 Posts
lol no 3-D here.. I am just going to sketch it out..

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Edit: copyright reasons.
Please e-mail or PM it to me. I don't believe in copyright laws for most applications.

Maybe we should just show them pictures of Japanese lips that we can't get here.

I mean those fuckers don't respect OUR copyrights.......
:werd:
They wouldn't have a problem with it.
And if they did, I could just make a "sketch" of the original image.

lol no 3-D here.. I am just going to sketch it out..
Good deal, man. Keep me posted.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
yeah. thats where mike. :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.