Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New York got a good amount of snow so I made a Snowman for my kids with the wife's help.

I have not make a snowman/woman in I do not know how long. LOL This is so funny. The snowman looks so snowmanish.
Check it out.

No I did not kick it. (My kids wouldn't be happy)

·
Xb*x L*v*: * 40 *u*c* *
2,432 Posts
thats pretty sick, although he reminds me of New York Vinny, medium head BIG ASS BODY! lol

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL
Yeah his head is huge. It could be a head snow dog up close.

QUOTE=cfprezskid;1436490]thats pretty sick, although he reminds me of New York Vinny, medium head BIG ASS BODY! lol[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
ish, makes me glad i live in florida. crap got down to 40degrees and i was freezin. tight work on the snow man though. i like the eyebrows lol

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah Florida is a state I like. If Jobs were there for my IT field, I would be enjoying 40s right about now. Lucky you from a New Yorker.:thumbsup: It was 25 degrees today and now it is 18.
The eyebrows is a peace of peach. The power of a frozen fruit lol

Peaches, grapes eyes and a strawberry nose. I was in a crafty mood.
I hope that is it for snow storms like this for another 10 years.

ish, makes me glad i live in florida. crap got down to 40degrees and i was freezin. tight work on the snow man though. i like the eyebrows lol

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Nice job Phill!!! Glad you were having fun in the snow, i was spending all my time outside cleaning off the Legend and diggin its lowered ass out of my stupid huge ass driveway. :rofl:

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL I like that.
How you know how I really feel about snowmen?
If my kids was not watching me I had some ideas ..oh boy, That would have been a site.

I knew that snowman would be a photoshop target.. lol

Thanks to all who likes it.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Nice snowman! We had about the same snow in central Nj so I went with the kids to a local park that has a great hill to go sledding on. Pulled out the 40 year old Flexible Flyer and my son had a blast on that. My father refinished it a few years ago and it looks like new. I had a bunch of 30+ folks coming over and reminiscing about those gold old sleds. I took a few rides on it and felt like a kid all over again. All these new high tech plastic discs and tubes out there and that old sled (with waxed up runners of course) was still faster down that hill

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It is funny you brought that up, We went looking for a nice Hill to slide down on and the State park we found was closed. So plan B was to go back home and find something else fun. A snowman later here we are.

Nice snowman! We had about the same snow in central Nj so I went with the kids to a local park that has a great hill to go sledding on. Pulled out the 40 year old Flexible Flyer and my son had a blast on that. My father refinished it a few years ago and it looks like new. I had a bunch of 30+ folks coming over and reminiscing about those gold old sleds. I took a few rides on it and felt like a kid all over again. All these new high tech plastic discs and tubes out there and that old sled (with waxed up runners of course) was still faster down that hill

1 - 19 of 19 Posts