Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today while crusin the boards, I figure I just gotta go out an get me some of that BG44k. I hop in my freshly washed L and head down to the closest of three parts shops. #1, no go, #2, no go, #3 no go, but that's not the real story...
Here I am with my new Xplod cranked loud enough that I can't enjoy the BIG K$N filter whoosh, and I'm pulling out when some
R-E-D-N-E-C-K in a hay hauler tops the hill around 50 in a 35. I was already part way out and so I just go ahead and give her a little. I felt it spin some. Got it up to about 60ish Didn't hear anything but the Beastie Boys. I proceeded on down the road and looked in my rearview. Man, I gotta start keeping a camera with me.
Pretty white smoke everywhere. Looked like a forest fire in the middle of the road...
:D
So is it me, or do G1s just plain 'ol kick ass?

·
Registered
270 Posts
They kick ass !!!!! I can spin my winters all the way to redline !!!:D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
head gaskets...

man at almost 170,000 miles, my little L is eating just enough oil to keep em lubed and I should never have a problem with head gaskets...:D

·
Registered
685 Posts
hmmm begining to think my 88 sedan has had about 50 horses removed, never once cept in snow or when it's raining can I get my car to burn'em standing still or e braked, I value my tranny so I dont neautral drop it.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dude...

I get first anytime I want. Second most of the time.
Just got new Kumho's tho, I think I can't get second anymore.
Still gettin first tho.

·
Registered
386 Posts
BURNING RUBBER!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Bukowski, it not your immagination LEGENDS KICK MAJOR BUTT. Sometimes when I get off from work I light them up just for the hell of it and now some guys from my job are trying to beef up there cars I guess you could say the legends power potential has shocked and amazed them. I've laid trails of tiring burning smoke plenty of times and everytime I do I look at the 173,000 plus miles on my car and say to myself this car still has what it takes. A WELL MAINTAINED LEGEND IS A SIGHT TO BEHOLD. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK FELLOWS AND DON'T FORGET THE MOTTO AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST.:D :D :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts