Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,298 Posts
Lol I saw that Legend driving around Mission. I just laughed at the guy for having it hella high. Japanese cars are not made to look like scrapers. They need to keep it on the Buick or trucks.

·
Go grab your bottle today
292 Posts
im just going to come out and say that looks like shit

·
Banned
3,690 Posts
What an idiot. Who would do that to their car. It looks like shit.

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
IIIICK.

...ICK!

....IIICCCKKKKKK!!!!!

EDIT:

ICKKKK!!!

...but lol @ "And for everybody that flagged my posting this is my car and its not a fake picture you are welcome to come touch the car in person and i might autograph a picture of it for you if you are lucky."

·
Banned
3,690 Posts
IIIICK.

...ICK!

....IIICCCKKKKKK!!!!!

EDIT:

ICKKKK!!!

...but lol @ "And for everybody that flagged my posting this is my car and its not a fake picture you are welcome to come touch the car in person and i might autograph a picture of it for you if you are lucky."
Yeah, well, I wouldn't want to TOUCH a car that fugly! Gawd, he ruined it, bleh.

·
Banned
0 Posts
And for everybody that flagged my posting this is my car and its not a fake picture you are welcome to come touch the car in person and i might autograph a picture of it for you if you are lucky.:lol: :rolleyes: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
I luv ur girl...
420 Posts
that shit looks dumb, doesnt need to be that high to have 22s...i've seen a bunch of Legends on 22s (not particularly my style) but they looked better than that, maybe raised 2inches at most. I'd rather lower it over some 19s...chrome...
...I do like the idea of the speakers behind the grill, I talked about that a while ago and I have some marine speakers to put behind mine if I ever get around to it. lol.

·
A 15yr O.G. Owner!
377 Posts
Yup! It bees gone now! Someone save that pic? I gotta see this so I can bust a gut laughing!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Acura Legend On 22's

Hey my Acura Legend Friends I see you guys like my Legend on 22*8.5 with the 35 series on them. I also put 4 12's in the trunk if any of you guys would like to know how to do certain things I would gladly let you know. I might also want to post some questions in the future my self. My car is a work in progress and I love Acura Legend Coups.

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Hey my Acura Legend Friends I see you guys like my Legend on 22*8.5 with the 35 series on them. I also put 4 12's in the trunk if any of you guys would like to know how to do certain things I would gladly let you know. I might also want to post some questions in the future my self. My car is a work in progress and I love Acura Legend Coups.
LOL good lord.

·
I'van der Rohe
12,803 Posts
Damn you guys go hard...

Do you Boogy Man. Do you

It's not my flavor on a Legend, but as long as you like it, that's wassup! If you're beatin like that you've invested a few dollars...Unless it's that Walmart brand :lol: just kidding.

There was a guy in Atlanta that had his sedan on 22s.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I agree with most of the guys but id say if u slammed it as much as possible and slap on a decent body kit then u might jus pull a winner:thumbsup:

hey atleast its quite unique:uhh:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.