Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
4,086 Posts
rims, engine, or sms pipe and futs bars....

thats a lot of dough

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
swift said:
rims, engine, or sms pipe and futs bars....

thats a lot of dough
yeah but most of that has to go to rent... I just wanna imagine what all I could do with this if I did not have a place.
:(

· Rebuilding :(
4,727 Posts
id say give a third of that to me, a third to your legend, and a third for housing! lol

Only kidding about giving it to me, i would say, why not save it and invest it?, and then you could have even more money over time to be able to buy more stuff, like a remus, and rims, and interior work.

· Registered
557 Posts
get something small for your car, like intake or one of the tie bars (i dont know what mods you have already, just suggestions.). then pay rent, then put the rest away to save up for something big. investing a little amount like that wont see any real growth for about 20 years. if you come across 10gs, i would invest that and pretend you never got that amount. then go back in 5-10 years and be looking at 25gs or something.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
onemanchan82 said:
blah... that's not alot, i seen that amount every month!

lol.... all goes to cell, gas, insurance, credit cards, etc.
its alot after you pay for gas, insurance, rent, school and cell bills and still have that left over!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Word I might take yalls advice and just keep saving... when I do mod my car, its gonna be full blown everything at once.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.