Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
because i can.
10,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Beeze said:
LOL I was wondering if you were going to post any of these :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

All in all a great turnout, a great day, a great canyon run, and great company! :bigok:

·
Road Trip King
4,673 Posts
Sweeeet. I'll have a few to share in a minute.

Just rolled in a few minutes ago at 319,839. Good times guys. Looking forward to the next SoCal adventure. Sorry for ditching out at Islands.

Edit: I am too tired to post all my pics, but here are a couple.

My main man Barry!

Lowered... :giggle:

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Okay, just got home meself from Riverside; nephew's B-Day party, plus I have to go pick up my daughter in Corona after paintballing at SC Village.

Damn Brent... was that our waitress?!? anyways, I'm going through my 60+ photos and post them here shortly :thumbsup:

BTW, props to Tommy for them Canyon Runs :bowdown: ...and mad props to Tyson for coming out here in SoCal :bigok:

·
Registered
428 Posts
Nice pix! Too bad I missed the run part, but lunch with you guys was cool.

·
acura-legend.commie
2,498 Posts
been up here in hesperia for a while, took less than 90 minutes to get back

and remember when i mentioned the trash can in the wall?

and i like this picture

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
We could not ask for a better weather on our Sunday cruise and canyon runs... many compliments to those who've participated :bigok:

First of all, to Jonathan for choosing the East wing parking lot structure, we have a magnificent view of this beautiful landmark :D

Secondly, to Tommy for the awesome canyon runs; up and down Malibu canyon road, wonderful vistas up top of Stunt road and them amazing twisties on Mullholand Hwy :thumbsup:

Last but not least, to Tyson for spending some time with us SoCal people ;)

Here are some photos in Santa Monica Place...

More to come on the next page...

·
acura-legend.commie
2,498 Posts
^it wasnt johnathan who picked it. it was my GPS. tyson and i were the first to arrive. .

trying to give other people the credit. . . .

·
Registered
4,254 Posts

Cruise pictures coming up...

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
I'm sure no one would mind seeing either one of your 95 ls's at our meets.. i definitely wouldn't mind it

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
it wasnt jonathan who picked it. it was my GPS.
Well then, thanks GPS :p ...but wasn't he the one who first suggested it? NO?!?

Sick Coupe said:
Santa Monica Place has a parking structure right after it. Thats the one Id like to park in....

I believe parking is free before 5 p.m. (but I dont know now cuz the mall is closed for remodeling)

If youre taking the 10 west, you have to take the 4th/5th Street exit but exit on 5th and stay on your left lane.

Make a left on Colorado Ave and stay on your right lane.

The mall is on the corner of 4th St on your right side. Right after the mall there is an entrance for the structure. Go in there and climb all the way to the top...
The entrance for the structure is where the "C" for Colorado Ave begins right next to San.Mon. Plc.
Anyway, my internet connection here at work is cutting in and out... I'll resume later ;)

·
B anned (SIKE!!!)
1,757 Posts
Nah... I suggested it before your GPS took you there. I park there everytime I go to S.M Not roof top but, towards the bottom. My pics and vids will be up later.

·
A 15yr O.G. Owner!
377 Posts
I only got a few pics before my memory card told me "You're f--ked!", LOL! But here are the few I did get. Again to everyone, it was a fantastic day.

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Sunday cruise started in Santa Monica...

Merging on to Pacific Coast Highway...

Even the local Sheriff is checking the tubadudes mobile :D

Entering Malibu :yes:

I believe the call went out to keep an eye on the tubadudes mobile :lol:

Canyon runs coming up...

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Malibu canyon road coming up and not far is our first of many photo ops :thumbsup:

Then this happened right before we head out to Stunt road :(

More canyon runs to follow...

1 - 20 of 83 Posts