Acura Legend Forum banner
21 - 40 of 83 Posts
where is that pull away video we attempted. before austin gave me the go and i took off up malibu canyon?

On our way up to Stunt road..

We all arrived safely and got rewarded with these spectacular vistas :bigok:

Drive to Mulholland Hwy coming up...

We lost half of the group during the descent due to Brent's car starting issue :(

Back onto Mulholland Hwy...

Turning right onto Kanan Rd for our final stop at Islands...

Brent is trying to explain what happened to his car to kanichi :giggle:

That's all I've got... it was a fun filled day indeed :bigok:

where is that pull away video we attempted. before austin gave me the go and i took off up malibu canyon?
Miguel would have that footage Tommy ;) ...can't wait to see the final cut :yes:

Discussion starter · #27 ·
Yeah I'm still trying to get both of my vids presentable and small enought fit on YouTube lol...

Hahaha the second vid, Brent and I were a bit more agressive coming back down the hill, but then we ended up behind an SUV and just kinda chatted the rest of the way :lol:...got some nice engine growls though :D

awww dangnabbit... I rarely check this board now :(
You guys gotta keep me updated via cell phone!! I'll try to make another meet.

Even the local Sheriff is checking the tubadudes mobile :D

I believe the call went out to keep an eye on the tubadudes mobile :lol:

Canyon runs coming up...
lol, that was nothing compared to when we went back to get brent's car. gabe took off kinda aggressively, and the headers were a bit noticeable, then a cop followed him for a few miles.

anyways, im in like, 90% of your pictures. .

i feel like im being stalked.

OneBadNA1NSX said:
You guys gotta keep me updated via cell phone!
I did not want to bother you with your studies Eric... the reason why you didn't get a call from me, next time ;)

tubadude said:
im in like, 90% of your pictures.
Well now, don't you feel special :giggle:

Discussion starter · #33 ·
lol, that was nothing compared to when we went back to get brent's car. gabe took off kinda aggressively, and the headers were a bit noticeable, then a cop followed him for a few miles.
F*in A!!! :rofl:

That was some sweating bullets bullshit man hahahaha...

I rolled down both front windows, started up shifting at 1000-1500 rpm, going like 2 mph below the speed limit, making 5 second-long complete stops, and using my turn signals for every little thing....unfortunately my turns are LED and I was afraid he'd pop me for that if he wanted to...luckily when they (most likely) ran my plates they came up clean and went about their business...

Good thing I took the tripod and camera down before we left Islands too :rofl:

yeah but me and garrett were.. we'll say. ridin a bit dirty.. so when the first cop swooped into the group right behind ME.. i was like. oh great.. good thing my car looks. and well. is stock.

good times everyone. thanks for the great first meet experience with all you folks.

and jerry. thanks for the treat you left us at that last little wait stop on mullhullond.. delicious.

and if anyone ever wants to come drive some of those hills again. in a smaller group. definately just hit me up. i'm always down to just go drive.

LatinoLegend said:
When's the next So Cal meet?
There is this big West Coast Meet coming up... but locally though, nothing as of yet. We'll plan something for the month of June, yea? :thumbsup:

Sick Coupe said:
Havent had a chance to upload the videos yet.
Take your time Jonathan, we'll wait :lol:

dasficktauf said:
if anyone ever wants to come drive some of those hills again. definately just hit me up.
You're on Tommy, maybe I'll bring my eldest sons WRX :thumbsup:

wow what a great turnout!!

btw whats with the waitress butt shots? :headscrat
Whitecruiser (Chris) actually didn't make it to the PCH cruise/canyon runs... but NoTaMango (Nate) and kanichi (Devin) joined us for lunch at Islands in Agoura Hills.

About the butt shots?!? well, let me put it this way... Beeze (Brent) has been underwater; down in that submarine for tooo long :giggle: ...that's all I'm going to say :lol:

Mark, PM sent btw...

Aww I missed this =/ but I need new tires anyways. Hopefully I can come to the other meets.

21 - 40 of 83 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.