·
Registered
847 Posts
where is the spy cam pic? :D

·
Junior Mint
633 Posts
Looking good.

Too bad I couldn't make it. Stupid school. 3 more months and I'll graduate.

Maybe sometime in May/June aye?

- ek

·
GS Hog
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
claus44 said:
where is the spy cam pic? :D
Heheheh... You should have listened to the message Fut left for me to pass on to you about that pic. :D Needless to say, I left it out. ;)

·
Registered
847 Posts
lol~ I c... Was he angry? Or playing around?

Oh BTW, take off my pick up truck's pic from the album please~

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
LegendGS I saw the pic of your car @ the meet. Very nice, love the color, what kind of Clear Corners/Bumpers are those, how much of a drop, does it ever scrape, speed bump probs?

Nice!!! :D

·
Junior Mint
633 Posts
LegendGS said:

Are you back in Illinois?
Yeah. Only 3 more months. Oh well. I guess it's nice to be driving the Accord for a change.

- ek

·
GS Hog
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
claus44 said:
lol~ I c... Was he angry? Or playing around?

Oh BTW, take off my pick up truck's pic from the album please~
He was just playing....... I think... :D

Why do you want to take the pic off? Your car is nice and clean! We're just playin' with you about it being "high". Remember Asanga's isn't lowered either. :) All that Zaino work... :D I'll remove it if you send me another one of your car. ;)

Really. I'd like to have at least one pic of each car, and you did a really good Zaino job on it. :)

·
GS Hog
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
FutureX 2001 said:
LegendGS I saw the pic of your car @ the meet. Very nice, love the color, what kind of Clear Corners/Bumpers are those, how much of a drop, does it ever scrape, speed bump probs?

Nice!!! :D
Thanks! :)

The corners are EDM (or better known as JDM), and my bumpers are simply APC. Got them from Autodynamic.com.

I'm lowered on Konis and Eibachs with the fronts sitting on the lowest perch. I'd say that the drop is around 1.75". I take speed bumps slowly to avoid bottoming out, and steep driveways at an angle to avoid scraping. Overall though, I don't have to worry much about the drop. I personally wouldn't go any lower though; coz that's when scraping and bottoming become a real issue.

·
Registered
847 Posts
I tried hard... But I didn't get a good angle of Dean's car and that's why I didn't capture it... Will try again!!! Stay in tune!

I didn't pay much attention to my car neither, cuz you know... "It's my car, why would I waste the tape and battery on it when I see it everyday??" LOL~ So I guess I'll have to stick with that pic :p

And Graeme, you are a real post whore!:D

·
GS Hog
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
claus44 said:
and dude, you are a real post whore!
You know what they say about practice.... :D

BTW, I'm not post whoring. I'm just being polite and answering each person individually....................................... :D:D:D

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Hey LegendGS, so what happened with the cop? Did you get a ticket?

BTW: your car looks great with the drop on stock rims.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts