Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
GS Hog
7,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a reminder of the SoCal meet this Saturday.

Time: 3:00 PM

Place: Near Dave & Buster's at the Irvine Spectrum

We will likely gather in the vicinity of:

There may be a banner there to mark the spot.

See you there.

Side note to SGV folks: For those who are going, and would like to meet up and drive down together, we can meet at the parking lot of Starbucks on the corner of Huntington and Sierra Madre in San Marino.

Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks!

·
Registered
847 Posts
SGV guys, wanna meet up early, have lunch, and then drive down together??? We'll probably have to start heading down around 1pm anyways, so I think it's better for us to stick together earlier and have lunch together~

·
Junior Mint
629 Posts
I don't think I can make the pre-meet.

But anyway...

LegendGS: awhile back you inquired about the plastic black mesh that I have. Do you still want it?

Claus: Are you still looking for a glove compartment damper. I have an extra one without the plastic clip attached to the string. If you want it, I'll let you have it. I'll take it to the meet tomorrow.

·
GS Hog
7,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey EK, thanks for remembering.

Yeah, that would be great. I don't need a whole lot. Maybe 1-2 sq. ft?

As for the rest of the SGV guys, anyone interested in meeting up and heading down together?

Post here! :)

·
Registered
614 Posts
I would like to ride down depending what time my car is done. I have to get a 4 wheel alignment and drop the front right tire one perch tomarrow morning. Should be done by 1pm though.

·
GS Hog
7,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's almost 9PM, so I think that we should set a time and place.

I think that we can start heading out from SM at around 1:30 or so, so say we meet up at noon at the Starbucks on Huntington and San Gabriel as C25A1guy proposed.

If this is OK with everyone, we'll confirm it at that.

Post here otherwise so that we can make a confirmation.

For those who can't make the 12:00 time, you can meet us there before we take off.

PS. Denny, you have PM.

·
Registered
847 Posts
roger~ I'll be there at 12 = )

E K, Thank You Much = ) Yeah, I haven't replaced it yet~ Actually, I don't even remember that I posted about it:p Now, I must make sure that I remember to ask you for it tomorrow~:D Again, THANKS A LOT!!!:cool:

·
Registered
614 Posts
dayam.. you guys stayed taht long.. did anymore legends show up after i left?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.