Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know where I can get them?

I bought 2 markers from a seller and he didnt include them with the lights.

so, I need the wire set with the bulbs which go into the light.

anyone?

·
Registered
602 Posts
I'm not sure exactly what part you need but you could try to go buy some cheap sidemarkers from Pep Boys or Autozone or something and just take the wires/bulbs and whatever you need. These are usually pretty cheap and you don't pay shipping or have to wait. Other than that, you could go to a junk yard that has the kind of car they came off of and just pull them. Gluck.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The part im talking about is the wire, the socket into which the bulb goes into.

When I got my sidemarkers, they were missing the wire and everything. I just have the empty lense/light.

so I actually need the wire with the 2 sockets which lights up the side markers.

Firestom, do you mean buy any side markers from pep boys? wouldnt I need atleast Honda side markers, to ensure compatability ?

·
Registered
602 Posts
ekk... well i would go to the junkyard then. They prolly won't charge you anything. Do you mean you need the lil rubber thing that holds the bulbs like in the running lights on the corner?

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah there are 2 sockets, for the 2 bulbs, which is attached to a black wire....which finally connects to the socket of the car.

Going to the junk yards is a hassle. I guess when I have time ill check.

Looking for that would be hard, cuz it comes with side markers lights.

Unless all the other acuras/hondas use the same socket/wire.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Either find one that fits online or at a junkyard or I would just go get complete sets. You don't want moisture getting in there. I know that you can get nice ones at BMW for a decent price. Or order some online. What kind of car did they come off of?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.