Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just got done selling my 93 Legend L Sedan and am moving on to my bro's Black 94GS Auto. It had 144K miles on it and I sold it for $9,250 w/ all the mods. I just wanna know from everyone if you guys think I got a good price or not. I think I did. This is the list of things I did to it.. Its not much

17" Niche Bellas
Eibach Springs
Clear Corners
Tint all the way around
Viper Alarm
Indiglo Gauges
Underbody Neon

Here's a pic of it

I kept the Intake and my system. Let me know what you guys think.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Well done, that is amazing. you must have done some great advertising.
I asked advice here on how to sell my 94 L with 88999 miles, and people *****ed and whined that 9500 was too much. I offered the board members the car for $2000 to $2500 less than I was selling it for locally btw.

Lots of folks here are probably either jobless or teenagers, and most are Americans. That means: they want something for nothing.

Sorry to say you won't find much support here, esp. if you're new, just a snobbish clique mentality.
You did well.

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Dutchman said:
I asked advice here on how to sell my 94 L with 88999 miles, and people *****ed and whined that 9500 was too much. I offered the board members the car for $2000 to $2500 less than I was selling it for locally btw.

Lots of folks here are probably either jobless or teenagers, and most are Americans. That means: they want something for nothing.

Sorry to say you won't find much support here, esp. if you're new, just a snobbish clique mentality.
You did well.
Good way to generalize all americans and all 1400+ members.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dutchman said:

You did well.
Yea well, I had my car in the local PhotoAd and didn't get but one call in two weeks. All my calls came from leaving my car out on the main street w/ a sign on the window. Finally I got a guy who actually had the money and I wanted $9,500 w/ everything at first and we came to $9,250. So yea... I'll take what I can get.

·
Registered
98 Posts
uh OK

All dutchman wear wooden shoes and ride bicycles everywhere they go!

·
Registered
67 Posts
hey!

I won't take anything back, but I will apologize for my remarks.

Maybe my Legend didn't sell because of the sticker of old glory in the back window? Or maybe because I didn't want to see it go for 5K$

Ps If you want to generalize about the Dutch how about,

Tall, well-educated, bike-riding, heineken-swilling, opinionated, dope smoking, sex-crazed leftwing freeloaders who drive ford Focuses.

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Re: hey!

Dutchman said:
I won't take anything back, but I will apologize for my remarks.

Maybe my Legend didn't sell because of the sticker of old glory in the back window? Or maybe because I didn't want to see it go for 5K$

Ps If you want to generalize about the Dutch how about,

Tall, well-educated, bike-riding, heineken-swilling, opinionated, dope smoking, sex-crazed leftwing freeloaders who drive ford Focuses.
I have a friend who lives outside of Ampsterdam...... and I will agree with you on the OPINIONATED part of your generalization. When he came over to stay here for a couple of months, people thought he was the rudest and most ignorant person at times for some of his "Holland is better than the rest of the world" comments. I noticed it too.

Also.... Americans are not the only people who want something for nothing. I think it is human nature in any culture to come out on top when buying/selling. Some people realize however that you get what you pay for and they are not afraid to spend money on something that is truly worth it.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I go to the Netherlands a couple of times a year. Nice people really. But the way some dutch/europeans thinks is funny! For example one comment about Americans was "Americans are lazy", why due you say that "well you americans are always looking for the most efficient way to do something even though there is already a way to do it" whatever:confused:

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
KentuckyLegend said:
I go to the Netherlands a couple of times a year. Nice people really. But the way some dutch/europeans thinks is funny! For example one comment about Americans was "Americans are lazy", why due you say that "well you americans are always looking for the most efficient way to do something even though there is already a way to do it" whatever:confused:
LOL.... that person never heard of the saying "work smarter, not harder."

·
Registered
476 Posts
McKenzie,

Thats a good old U.S. saying! People from the other side of the water stick to herding sheep and milking cows, not trying to find a faster way to cook a pizza pocket!

Personally I feel that this forum is AMAZING, from start to finish!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.