Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I just wanted to post sayin that I sold my Galant VR4 and well, I am coming back to the Legend community, yes that is right, I am gettin another Legend..:) Ill post pics of it as soon as I get my little grubby hands on it.. I will tell you this its prolly one of the sickest ones I have ever seen, and on this board.. :) I think so at least.. Its a good car and I cant wait to show you all.. Talk to you later.. :D

Jason

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:giggle: :giggle: Yea sure that is not even goin to happen, I dont stree race, If I wanted a fast car I would have saved my mid 12 second Galant...;) and eat ur Legend for a little snack with your litlte auto..

J

·
Type I King
8,891 Posts
auto leaves my hand spare for more important things ;):giggle:. while ur messing with ur stick(ewww), i can use my spare hand to mess around with a chick i have in my passenger seat. OWNED!!

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I sold the old Legend to my bro a year ago, I went for the AWD turbo, 12 second car approach, and well now Im back to the Repspectable power, and just plain sick looking.... LOL I missed the Legend alot...... Nothing was wrong with either of my vechiles, but now I wanted another Legend.

Jason

GSteg said:
wait, how come u sold your other legend in the first place? Car broke? :confused:

·
K L E A N M O D™
5,267 Posts
He bought cody's legend.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Oh oh oh! That means your gunna be able to attend the WA legend meets now!! Woo hoo! I wanna see I wanna see!! :D

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
alegend_88144 said:
Oh oh oh! That means your gunna be able to attend the WA legend meets now!! Woo hoo! I wanna see I wanna see!! :D
sounds like someone has a crush
:D

1 - 20 of 40 Posts