Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
2,503 Posts
I have to tell you Body9599 You have the best coupe I have ever seen. I want your exact same model. unfortunately I can not get a manual Legend here in Australia which makes me furious. I will have to save up and put an American 5 Speed manual transmission into an Australian Auto. The White 2 Door Legends here did not come with black interiors either. Just cream leather with brown steering wheel and dash. I prefer the looks/colour schemes you guys got there. You lucky Americans. :bowdown:

Regards,
Steve

Love to Love the Legend

· Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the comments guys...the next thing I want to do is get some new OEM floor mats...the ones i have are beat and fading. Anybody know the part number for a set of black coupe mats? I've been doing some research and there seems to be quite a few numbers and no real way to tell colors from the part number.

· Registered
156 Posts
Looks awesome!!! Black interiors look so much better than beige...

I'm not sure if this helps you since you have a coupe, but i just picked up a set of OEM Black Mats for my 90 Sedan from this E-bay seller. They were brand new and the BUY IT NOW was $45...

Here is a link to another set he has available...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1986...ryZ33697QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This seller is definitely a good guy... Mats arrived really quick too!!

· Registered
2,973 Posts
body9599 said:
Thanks for the comments guys...the next thing I want to do is get some new OEM floor mats...the ones i have are beat and fading. Anybody know the part number for a set of black coupe mats? I've been doing some research and there seems to be quite a few numbers and no real way to tell colors from the part number.
Simply awesome !!!!!!!! My next project is going to be a 5-speed restoration !
Check out auction # 8015156331 on Ebay. I've bought this set in black for both my '89LS and '90LS Coupes. The fronts are an exact fit even though the set is for a Sedan. If you've checked out the pics of my 2 cars you see that this is so ! I LOVE G1 Legends ! Click on the link below if you haven't seen the pics of the cars !

· Registered
2,973 Posts
bevans000 said:
Yeah, I've never seen one with the black interior. Looks totally different. What I am interested in is the whole airbag concept. Were they compulsory in the US back in 88/89?

-bs-
This car with the air bags offered was so far ahead of it's time as far as accessories, options and standard equipment !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.