Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Some pics of my ride with a G2 Legend First Ever....

I took some pics of my car before and didnt post them up yet. Will add some more today or later this week.

All I gotta say is the Legend is a beautiful car.

· NY Member
3,477 Posts
Ken,

I knew it! Congrats man, you deserve that beauty. What kinda drop you got goin on there?

I like it, a little low. Is that Koni/H&R? Either way, I am doing my suspension in the next week and wanna feel how yours rides. How's the coupe handle these streets with that drop?

Looks sick bro,

Eric

· Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
frantinez63 said:
Ken,

I knew it! Congrats man, you deserve that beauty.
Thanks, I couldn't deny myself the pleasure.

frantinez63 said:
I like it, a little low. How's the coupe handle these streets with that drop?
I know, I raised it slightly since those pics since it would scrape speedbumps with my bro in the car. The car handles NYC streets well if you don't drive too fast on badly paved roads.

frantinez63 said:
Looks sick bro,

Eric
Thanks man.

· Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
frantinez63 said:
What suspension set-up is it?

-Eric
you ready for this.................

Merry Christmas to the Legend community. It fits.

(Edit: For the most part).

· 3.52 ..Chicken & Dumplins
3,200 Posts
look good......... like the drop too :2cool:

· Registered
686 Posts
Great coupe man!
Mine was that low too, and I evantually had to raise it up :(
Someone else also said in the RL forum that the ones for RL can fit 2nd gens.
Is the Remus legend specific? Where did you get it?
I have Greddy on 6-spd but I'm thinking remus for the auto, if its less louder than Greddy. Can anyone confirm that remus is less loud than Greddy?

· Registered
686 Posts
I was worried about you know how you can play off a relatively loud one on manual cars (and greddy is loud IMO, but it doesnt too bad with the 6spd I guess) but it sounds rice at high revs on autos. I have heard Remus on 6spd but havent heard it on autos, but I do know that if it was ricey loud you'll be the last person to get it :giggle: . So I guess I'll go for it. Is that website that someone posted about legit or what? where else can you find one?

· Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Okay heres the deal. This is a relatively easy modification and requires little customization. First though, I would like to shout out 3glegend for helpin me out on this one. His information gave me the confidence to try this out even though I wasnt sure it would work.

I will post what is necessary for this in a bit, I have to go out right now so I will do it either when I get back or tomorrow morning.

Actually, most of what I did was similar to what 3glegend posted in his thread. I will post the details though.

· Registered
34 Posts
Just my .02cents

Hello, newb here. Nice looking ride man, I like the color and I love a lowered car. I'm trying to get pics of my car uploaded to the site but I'm having some trouble with this new computer. Hopefully I'll have some up soon......Peace...

· Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ur right, previous sowner said the car was in a "minor" accident. Looks like the blend job wasn't that well done.

Grant said:
looks good, i think that hieght is just right, it fills the fenders just right. rims look pretty slick. nice ride

edit: is it just me or does the passenger side pic have new paint on the door?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.