Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so im in the middle of pulling both heads on my friends legend, and i have so far removed the injectors, all the harness(marked them, so plug back in should be easy), i have released the presssure in the fuel system, i disconnected all the vacuum lines, which i labeled them for easy reassembly, also going to replace them, i then removed both valve covers, which took for ever, they just didnt want to budge, 200k miles on it and never replaced :mad: :mad: :mad: , so got them off, that's where i stopped, do i need to remove the spark plugs while the head is on the block, im going to be replacing them but i'd like to know should i remove them now or when the head is off, also what are the torque settings for the vavle cover, and the head, i cant find the torque settings., one more thing, how hard is to remove the exhaust manifold? i also removed the engine support bar or sway bar, however it is called, it attachs to the wheel wells on the inside off the engine compartment

· FIXER
1,720 Posts
The Plugs have to be removed to time the engine when you put it back together.

The bleeding procedure is in the owners manual......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.