Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

· Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, My coupe was broken into. They only got the 7" flip out monitor and dvd player... I am really not that concerned with that stuff. What I am concerned about is the wood grain trim that was broken to get to the radio..

The dealership wants $1900 for this trim peice. Do you guys/gals know where I maybe able to find this for cheaper.

Thanks
Brook

· Fre OG
1,258 Posts

· 3.52 ..Chicken & Dumplins
3,200 Posts
sorry to hear about it (if you don't have one..... get a two way alarm system it does work)

· Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
ntujyug said:
Look for a silent alarm system. Next time if someone breaks into it hopefully they will still be there when you come out with a gun.
Even though I do carry a gun at all times, the last thing I want to do is shoot a person. I would rather have a noisy alarm as the first line of defensive, hoping that that would scare them off..

I am a really laid back dude, there are not to many things that bother me.. My wife pretty much drives the Acura to and from work (Yea my acura, is my beater car). It was broken into in the parking lot of her job. When my wife called me and told me what happened she was surprised that I didn't get all upset..
---------
She said
Baby, someone broke into the car

I said,
For real, what they take

She said,
The radio, and the spoiler is broken off the back of the car

I said
Thats it? the window not broken or anything..

She said
No

I said
Well ok, just call the police so that we can get a police report for the insurace company.

She said
You not mad or anything

I said
Naw not really, that is what some people do, steal stuff.
----------

· Fre OG
1,258 Posts
Coupe and sedan are the same, as long as its a standard coupe to a standard sedan, auto to auto it will work.

· Renaissance.
3,096 Posts
Ack-Crawler said:
Even though I do carry a gun at all times, the last thing I want to do is shoot a person. I would rather have a noisy alarm as the first line of defensive, hoping that that would scare them off..
Yeah, it's best to have a Tazer so you can taze them, then beat the sh*t out of them, then taze them again, and then beat them a little more, THEN call the police.

· Registered
417 Posts
whats77inaname said:
Yeah, it's best to have a Tazer so you can taze them, then beat the sh*t out of them, then taze them again, and then beat them a little more, THEN call the police.
You forgot the suggestion to drag him inside your house so you can finish him off - as long as it's at night.

God, I miss Texas. Our here in CA, concealed carry permits are as common as one-armed albino strippers... and half as useful. Try pulling a gun on a thief and you'll be the one sent to jail b/c he came from a broken home, was abused by his priest, and has 2 kids to support -- never mind that he has his hands on YOUR stereo.

-g

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.