Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Xb*x L*v*: * 40 *u*c* *
2,481 Posts
damn. whos girl did you bone?
ahahaha wyatt. but damn man that sucks, a kid at my school had his audi keyed, 1100 in paint costs, four 9 footers and three 4 footers

sucks man

im sorry

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
This says it all

Lance: Still got your Malibu?
Vincent: Aw, man. You know what some fucker did the other day?
Lance: What?
Vincent: Fucking keyed it.
Lance: Oh, man, that's fucked up.
Vincent: Tell me about it. I had it in storage for three years, it was out for five days and some dickless piece of shit fucked with it.
Lance: They should be fucking killed. No trial, no jury, straight to execution.
Vincent: Boy, I wish I could've caught him doing it. I'd have given anything to catch that asshole doing it. It'd been worth him doing it just so I could've caught him doing it.
Lance: What a fucker!
Vincent: What's more chickenshit than fucking with a man's automobile? I mean, don't fuck with another man's vehicle.
Lance: You don't do it.
Vincent: It's just against the rules.

·
2,481 Posts
Lance: Still got your Malibu?
Vincent: Aw, man. You know what some fucker did the other day?
Lance: What?
Vincent: Fucking keyed it.
Lance: Oh, man, that's fucked up.
Vincent: Tell me about it. I had it in storage for three years, it was out for five days and some dickless piece of shit fucked with it.
Lance: They should be fucking killed. No trial, no jury, straight to execution.
Vincent: Boy, I wish I could've caught him doing it. I'd have given anything to catch that asshole doing it. It'd been worth him doing it just so I could've caught him doing it.
Lance: What a fucker!
Vincent: What's more chickenshit than fucking with a man's automobile? I mean, don't fuck with another man's vehicle.
Lance: You don't do it.
Vincent: It's just against the rules.
i dont get it? :headscrat

·
2,481 Posts
Damn I'd be pissed. Id go shoot up the whole 135th block. Both streets and ave. Nah, but 4 real, that does look real personal. Im sure 135 has some sort of meaning to u.

Classic lines. Definetely holds true. Pulp Fiction. "SAY WHAT AGAIN. I DARE U. I DOUBLE DARE U MOTHERF***ER"
got it man thanks! now i have to go pull that out of the DBD section and watch it

·
Registered
4,212 Posts
135 is probably an area code, it's the new in thing to do for little hip gangster wannabes. It's another way to claim your hood. this was probably totally random and possibly some sort of initiation into the homosexual clan. if you look around your neighborhood you would probably see the same number taged on walls and what not. sucks that your shit had to get messed up. these pansies will most likely move on to bigger crimes, get caught and up someones bitch in the joint. I guess they are riding the karma train now.

·
Banned
3,796 Posts
135 is probably an area code, it's the new in thing to do for little hip gangster wannabes. It's another way to claim your hood. this was probably totally random and possibly some sort of initiation into the homosexual clan. if you look around your neighborhood you would probably see the same number taged on walls and what not. sucks that your shit had to get messed up. these pansies will most likely move on to bigger crimes, get caught and up someones bitch in the joint. I guess they are riding the karma train now.
:rofl: :rofl: you said what I was thinking!

·
B.K.A Runa
1,345 Posts
I remember in middle school their was a wu tang gang at a rival school. The corniest shit i ever heard in my life.

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
135 is probably an area code, it's the new in thing to do for little hip gangster wannabes. ....... if you look around your neighborhood you would probably see the same number taged on walls and what not.
glad to say not in my neighborhood...

Sorry your ride got messed with. It is so pointless. Hopefully karma will kick them in the ass when they are old enough to own something they care about.

·
Banned
2,475 Posts
at least they didn't write "187".....cuz u wouldn't be posting this right now if they did

so what gangsta booty did u smash?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.