Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
The Infamous Left Lane
2,373 Posts
that car is hott 6 spd too and type 2 engine all stok.....one problem...tuscon arizona i dont think my superman skills has that type of reach ... to whoever gets the car they'll probably join this forum and be the envy of everyone ac LG but thats a nice ac no doubt

·
Banned
3,796 Posts
It's just down the road from me, and I still wouldn't touch it with a ten-foot pole. Over $5k for a salvage title, pieced together, multi-color, riced out, modified coupe? No thanks :). But maybe someone here is more ambitious than I am and could bring it back to decent.
That is exactly what I was thinking when I looked at the pics.

·
Banned
14,938 Posts
scary!!! but not terrible.

but remember tyson, the title isn't salvaged. its repaired. you know how insurance companies are too. DM GS was salvaged with bumper damage and its MINT.

I think this might not be a too bad project car. the stripe needs to go. it looks bad. worse then i imagined it would look like if one did that.

interior looks alright, looks like he is trying his best to convert it to black, no easy task. I like the seat/harnesses :D good idea, hehe.

ty, i think you should go test drive it. give us some more feed back on the car, good/bad.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.