Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rollin' in the coupe yesterday - sun out, beautiful day, windows down, roof open - car running great.

Then, all of the sudden I take a hard shot to the windshield and hear a 'ziiiiing' - like a richochet. Windshield cracked right in driver line of site - no dumptrucks around, no cars around for that matter.

At first it really scared me - but, it was probably just a pellet gun, judging by the size and shape of the crack.

Talk about a buzzkill - just had new glass installed 4 months ago.

That was an expensive roadie yesterday - what a drag.

· Victory is fleeting...
5,575 Posts
Did you report it to the cops?

I swear, if I ever see anyone do that ish I will beat them with my bare hands. :mad: That has to be the most cowardice thing in the world to do, taking shots at passing motorists. As it is, I rarely roll with my windows down anymore, and I tell my wife to not do it either. There are just too many punk-asses out there.

· Registered
111 Posts
duck said:
Did you report it to the cops?

I swear, if I ever see anyone do that ish I will beat them with my bare hands. :mad: That has to be the most cowardice thing in the world to do, taking shots at passing motorists. As it is, I rarely roll with my windows down anymore, and I tell my wife to not do it either. There are just too many punk-asses out there.
I agree with duck. They seem to think it's funny :mad: but fail to realise the danger. (but they don't think aye ;)
we don't have that much problem down here in NZ. In some areas you can get away with parking on the side of the road all night with no problems and leaving the house unlocked. This is mainly in the smaller towns tho.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.