Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Find Em Fuck Em Forget Em
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check this out.

Hot chick, dumb as a rock. She keeps insisting that she's 'cool.'

I beg to differ, the simple mention of the world 'cool' in the first person sense instantly dismisses the possibility. So I told her so.

Provided example:

Guy gets out of his new corvette and says "Pretty cool eh?"

Instantly this shows he's a major douchebag.

Now we're having an ongoing argument about whether she's cool or not, which of course negates the possibility that she's cool, which infuriates her.

I think the whole definition of being cool is to never actively draw attention to that fact, because simply wanting or caring if others to 'think' you're cool pretty much takes all those 'cool points.'

So I'm curious... I'm beating her ass about this, and she been getting more and more aggravated...but am I right?

"Cause I'm young and I'm black and my hat's real low, do I look like a mind-reader sir? I don't know" -JayZ 99 Problems.

·
Banned
3,796 Posts
Telling people how cool you are is only because you are trying to convince yourself and others that you really are "cool".

Oh look, Paris Hilton is on David Letterman. She's so cool...... :rolleyes:

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,685 Posts
let her win.. maybe she will suck ur d**K lol now THAT would be COOL

obviously if guy says that hes "cool" he just hiding the fact that he has a small penis :p hahahah

but real talk. the word "cool" cant really be used in that manner.. you will just look like a complete retard

·
SGM / Type F
3,699 Posts
Check this out.

Hot chick, dumb as a rock. She keeps insisting that she's 'cool.'

I beg to differ, the simple mention of the world 'cool' in the first person sense instantly dismisses the possibility. So I told her so.

Provided example:

Guy gets out of his new corvette and says "Pretty cool eh?"

Instantly this shows he's a major douchebag.

Now we're having an ongoing argument about whether she's cool or not, which of course negates the possibility that she's cool, which infuriates her
I think the whole definition of being cool is to never actively draw attention to that fact, because simply wanting or caring if others to 'think' you're cool pretty much takes all those 'cool points.'

So I'm curious... I'm beating her ass about this, and she been getting more and more aggravated...but am I right?

"Cause I'm young and I'm black and my hat's real low, do I look like a mind-reader sir? I don't know" -JayZ 99 Problems.
There's a serious catch-22 here....I agree 100% that her insistence on being 'cool' completely negates any coolness she might have had whatsoever. But, trying to convince her (given that she is a "dumb chick") that she is actually not as first person 'cool' as she thinks, is also diminishing one's own cool factor (and so raising her own by comparison). Bottom line, don't waste your 'cool' on her..there are 'cooler' chicks out there (right?) :bigok: Or perhaps the long islands are dictating my though processes tonight! :lol:

·
Banned
2,475 Posts
hot girls are always cool....especially when they're dumb..gotta love dumb hot chicks...

actually only thing better than a dumb hot chick is a dumb hot slutty chick ;)

·
I'van der Rohe
13,069 Posts
You don't remember that old saying?

"Never argue with a fool. They'll lower you to their level and beat you with experience."

all i can hear is this playing in the background while you two are arguing:rofl:
NWS Lyrics :lol:

·
I swag it out...
1,935 Posts
man you giving that too much time. She seems to be an attention whore. And I starve attention whores of what they need: attention
Put her on time out. What she gonna do is get other guys to pay attn to her. Then come back to you and wonder why u cut her off

You're right. I mean in honest self evaluation, I may say Yeah I'ma cool azz lil dude. But you don't keep emphasizing that to people.

·
Find Em Fuck Em Forget Em
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm going to venture a guess, this is the chick that screwed up the Video of you at the track and only got cellphone pics...The one who you'd kill in her sleep...:lol:
Different chick.

I'd have to say whether or not she's cool, you just look foolish. It's that important to you, eh? not just arguing the point with her - beating her ass, as you say - but continuing on and posting a thread about it, asking us to tell you if you're right?

do you see any irony in this?
Foolish? I thought it was funny. You're a stuffy one, aren't you? :yes:

does she or will she give you some? If yes, let her win. If not, why are you even talking to her?
Yes, and I will continue to get it regardless of what I say to her, so that's part of the reason for continuing to beat her ass over it...I think she likes it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.