Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this radio, called A of A and they couldn't help me get a code for it. Maybe not a common Acura radio?

Anyways, the serial number is CLJDBA4C0098756

I've attached a couple picts for reference.

·
has left the building
7,314 Posts
Looks like a radio out of an RSX or a 'Teg. Lots of dealers won't give a code over the phone unless you take the radio to them and give the VIN from your Legend. They tend to assume the radio was ganked from another car.

EDIT: Doesn't come up as a valid Honda or Acura part number either. Where the hell did you get that?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. Picked it up from a local thrift store for $4.99. The Cubby box was even attached below when I bought it. I plugged it in and the screen lit up red, but alas, no code.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Stevieray! I had it all powered up in the Legend. Radio Harness to LLC to Legend car side adapter. I have another radio that looks almost exactly the same hooked up right now. The difference is it's a Honda radio and it doesn't have the Anti Theft on it. Oh, and the display isn't red, it's green on my current radio. Just need that stinkin code...ugh. Darn anti-theft!

·
I want K-Sports..
1,427 Posts
Thanks Stevieray! I had it all powered up in the Legend. Radio Harness to LLC to Legend car side adapter. I have another radio that looks almost exactly the same hooked up right now. The difference is it's a Honda radio and it doesn't have the Anti Theft on it. Oh, and the display isn't red, it's green on my current radio. Just need that stinkin code...ugh. Darn anti-theft!
I have work this evening, I'll try to pull the code in parts and will let you know. =)

·
I want K-Sports..
1,427 Posts
Thanks Richard! Hey, is Sherri still working there in Service? I always use to take my 88 Legend there when I worked at Premera.
haha yeah she is! I'll PM you the code if I can obtain it this evening!

·
I want K-Sports..
1,427 Posts
hey I wasn't able to grab the code today, I'll get one tomorrow though! Sorry!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.