Acura Legend Forum banner

Interested in a First Quarter Acura Meet? Where?

• Yes

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dave N Busters? - Duluth, GA

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Dave N Busters? - Marietta, GA

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • If not Dave N Busters, Other (Please list below)

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Bowling or other Activity? List Below

Votes: 1 5.6%
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of you would like to meet up at the Dave N Busters like we did on 10/27 in February or March? It would be a good time to do so, since we are having our next few meets out of state (MD/DC/VA and maybe SouthEastern LegendPendance Day)

Please reply and vote as well. Thank you!
Also, suggest a location if you didn't like the beautiful setting of the Dave n Busters ;)

·
Registered
37 Posts
i would like to meet with you guys in atlanta. I was there for the full-efx meet in july. I wil be there for a week the 10th of february. please let me know.

Aaron

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Damn Leon, no one ever told me about this forum! I never knew it existed... and to think I've been missing everyone over here also...

When you wanna have a meet, I have plenty of time now.

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
95Legend6Spd said:
Damn Leon, no one ever told me about this forum! I never knew it existed... and to think I've been missing everyone over here also...

Sorry, Chris, I thought I had emailed you...I have a special project for you..BTW, you know I did a Type II swap right?

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Hey Leon - what's this projcet...? I'm all up for it if it'll be fun (don't mind some work either...) How i the Type II swap? God power? What is the condition of the motor? How is it running and idling? Tell me all about it, and also, where's your old motor?

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
95Legend6Spd said:
Hey Leon - what's this projcet...? I'm all up for it if it'll be fun (don't mind some work either...) How i the Type II swap? God power? What is the condition of the motor? How is it running and idling? Tell me all about it, and also, where's your old motor?
Email me offline....can't reveal the secret :)

I am in love with the power this thing has now....good night!!
I had to give my old motor as a core....it is whisper quiet, minus the sucking of the intake (sounds like a blower :) )
Hit me at my email, it'll go to my two way...

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
95Legend6Spd said:

Your right!! He didn't!! I did!! You never listen to me Chris, never:( :( ----->:D

Remember? I emailed you about the/my new legend forums...:)

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Aw Matt, I totalyl forgot about that! I'm sorry about not replying, I was cleaning out old mail and I think that I deleted it!! Thanks for this!!!

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Its alright man.... Your welcome.:D Is you AOL Instant Messenger working? I've tried IM'ing you with no luck....thanks.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Matt, my IM name is VLOLENTJ... that's on AOL, but I don't use AIM... but since I have AOL it should work...

write me!
Chris

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ladelberg said:
Has there been a date selected for this event?? I imagine sometime soon since we are officially in february (or so my mortgage payment says -haha).
I think we will start preparations in the next few weeks...March may be the month

1 - 20 of 45 Posts