Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently got one of these for free. Now the question is, how do I make it fit my GS? I would like a quick release hub (so I can take the wheel off when parked for a long time) and would like to get the 2 little horn buttons that go above the wheel. So can someone tell me how to attach it to my car? I know a few people are running around with custom wheels. Help me get mine done too.

·
Registered
672 Posts
I recently got one of these for free. Now the question is, how do I make it fit my GS? I would like a quick release hub (so I can take the wheel off when parked for a long time) and would like to get the 2 little horn buttons that go above the wheel. So can someone tell me how to attach it to my car? I know a few people are running around with custom wheels. Help me get mine done too.
If it attaches the same as an NSX...get a hub that works with the Acura cable reel and the two buttons can function as your cruise controls - the horn button in the center will still be the horn. PM me for a link for wiring instructions...again, I have all this for an NSX - it may be different for the Legend, but I would think similar.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I don't know if the NSX hub comes with a quick release, but NRG also has some slim quick release Hubs, so that the wheel doesn't stick out too much father than normal.

·
Banned
10 Posts
why waste your time?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts