Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just changed my spark plugs, use to have split fire cost like 6 bucks each, but read an article on jims site, saying that it makes no difference in perfromance and actually copper works better. so i got the cheap copper ones cost: 1 buck each. got that installed my car now hesitats a little it did a little bit before i change the plugs but it seems to get worse.:eek: i found one of the spark plug coil to be faulty, i clean it with a cotton swap but its still all blacken seems to be burnt or coroded at the center where the metal touches the spark plug. i checked with acura, it cost about 90 bucks for a single coil, i was like wow, thats a little expensive i mean, theres like six of those there, if i were to change them all, over 500 bucks for 6 coils, anybodys knows where to get cheaper ones, thanks for the help. from one and only 91 legend seden owner with the gold mirror tint. :p

·
Registered
168 Posts
Nah i dont wanna get ride of just one. I thought about rebuilding this engine and putting it in a salvaged legend I may find. I don't wanna start parting it out for just one boot sorry.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts