Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
MAN-WHORE
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK now I've heard that on most cars if you set your spark plugs to all be facing a certain positon when installed you can actually a get a little extra HP or better acceleration. For example if the open end of the plug is facing the intake of the gas/ or exhaust in certain vehicles it helps. Anybody experiment with this on or Legends? Im gonna change my plugs and want to know if anyone has found a sweet spot to have thier plugs facing by means of adding washers or anything? Every little bit counts is what I say!

·
Registered
744 Posts
I have to laugh a little because I posted my 2 cents long ago about this issue.

Now... when I had my R1, I did exactly that and obviously you can do this to your legend as well - however, although that MAYBE 1 pony you squeeze out will definitely NOT be the deciding factor should you run up against a like brethren.

Now... in it may calm things down a bit but... stamping the plug and ensuring its direction matches the intake port may just TRULY be the anally retentive dream.

KNLNGUS

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.