Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting a lot of mixed feedback about what kind of plugs to use. The general population definitely were against Bosch Platinums.... So, NGK, Splitfire, AC Delco (platinum) or the last of the foodchain...Autolites?

·
Registered
424 Posts
on http://www.legend.org/performance/index.html under engine than spark plugs NGK copper r better for more power but u hav to change them @ 30,000 instead of platinum 60,000.

Also go to search forums here and type in spark plugs, read on.

Latin....................

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank You

Hey Latin,
Thanks with the info Man, It really helped me a great deal. As i've been telling all, I just got my 95 coupe last week and would like to get to the level that you guys are. I'm just taking it one step at a time, cuz this car has always been my fantasy. For some wild reason the 2nd generation body style reminds me of a woman (fine as hell of course) just lying there waiting for the touch of a man who will take his time with her. That's how i'm gonna treat this car.........Thanx Again My Brother

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Re: Thank You

whiplash9001 said:
Hey Latin,
Thanks with the info Man, It really helped me a great deal. As i've been telling all, I just got my 95 coupe last week and would like to get to the level that you guys are. I'm just taking it one step at a time, cuz this car has always been my fantasy. For some wild reason the 2nd generation body style reminds me of a woman (fine as hell of course) just lying there waiting for the touch of a man who will take his time with her. That's how i'm gonna treat this car.........Thanx Again My Brother
aight aight aight dude...
slowly put the mouse down, and step away from the keyboard...

and go to sleep. :)

this made my day.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Aiight Jose , the woman thing might have been a little much but when it's waxed polished and shining in the sun, it reminds me of a woman on the beach with suntan. :)

PS. I'll see you at the Tyson Corner Meet.

·
11* [VETERAN NOOB!] *11
402 Posts
Spark Plugs!?!??!

Spark Plugs. How hard is it to put those things in???Should I just let my mechanic do that???

·
Registered
424 Posts
Re: Spark Plugs!?!??!

Legend"11 said:
Spark Plugs. How hard is it to put those things in???Should I just let my mechanic do that???
Nope their easy. Go to search and type in spark plugs, there was a post on how to remove them. Good luck!.

Latin.........................

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BTW don't forget about the timing gun and the little gap thing

1 - 11 of 11 Posts