Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so recently my battery died after some idiots left my dome light on when they had my car for some rust fixing. I didn't notice it cause I only drove the car during the day since I got it back, and then I left it alone for 2 days when I went on a trip.

Now that that is taken care of I turn my stereo (stock head unit & speakers) to find that there is practically no sound coming out of the Driver side speakers and sound IS coming out of the passenger side. I checked the fader and balance controls to see everything was set right. Finally, it (sorta) balanced out after a while of driving, but its hard to tell when you sit closer to certain speackers than the other. This has happened a couple of times after leaving my car off for a couple of hours and then restarting.
Any Ideas as to whats wrong?

·
Registered
602 Posts
I would guess a loose connection. Probally on your head in unit. When it happens again use your fader and balance to only listen to that speaker. If it is a loose connection then you may try slapping you center console a lil bit and see if it jumps on or not. good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.