Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my 95 gs driver side speaker is having this fuzzy noise now and then. sometimes it works fine and sometimes it annoys the hell out of me. could it be the amp? i read something bout it in acuratuner....give me suggestions and thanks.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Go to the Audio & Electronics section. This should go there. Fuzzy noise, I have what I like to call "Garbled" noise. I noticed it only happens when the cabin temp drops below 70F. I'm currently looking to buy new speakers to see if that will fix it. They seem to be worn/bad contacts inside the speaker for me so far...

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys for your input. I'm glad to not be the only one with this mess. i'm looking to buying new speakers also.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Yep. I actually like the stock system. I suggest finding some decent 2 ohm speakers to replace them with. And if you can the original BOSE.

I'm working on getting some right now, off another forum member. Retail Price according to Acura Of Agusta is $87 each!

·
Registered
851 Posts
I just want to let you all know. That buzzing noise or whatever it is never happened to my Bose Premium system for the life of the car on my hand, even if it is 0 degrees outside, still sounding loud and clear, so definitely something must be wrong somewhere.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey alexander what year is your legend? it seems like your the only luck one outta here...

futureX...which speakers are you buying? the front or back? I'm interested in the front...i guess i'll go look around too...

·
Registered
7,233 Posts
I have a 95 GS with the same problem. It sucks. But i dont worry about it too much, my mom drives it( so technically i dont have it) but i need to find a bose factory speaker that fits there. She doesnt want the kind of Sound system im putting in my 94 L sedan

Pioneer Premier 630 head unit
Pioneer compression horn 6X9s and 6 1/2s
I infinity Kappa Perfect 10
An autotek 900.2 to run the sub

but if any one knows a deal on a pair or single bose 6 1/2 im interested
thanks
tnelson

1 - 9 of 9 Posts