Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 94 L sedan and i was wondering....what size are the front door speakers? 6 1/2's or 6 3/4's? also how big are the tweeters...i need this information because i plan on upgrading my speakers to the newly released infinity kappas and tweeters also to the infinitys, if anyone has good or bad reviews of the infinitys, let me know. thanks!

·
Registered
449 Posts
for that kind of money get yourself some diamond audio or focal polykevlar components, MB quart also have some nice selections as well. I'm not such a big fan of what you can buy at your local good guys stores and pay for the same price for what you can get for a higher end item.

oh BTW: the fronts are 6.5 but they're over size 6.5, I have yet to find a 6.5 that will fit perfectly in there yet.

·
L4K3R5 F4N
1,216 Posts
They're technically a 6.5S (oversized), which is actually just the same size as a 6 3/4. You can get 6.5s to fit in there but you may not be able to get all the screws to line up or you'll have to fabricate a custom bracket. 6 3/4s should fit in there perfectly but these are a little harder to come by.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I have a set of Infinity Perfect 6.1 in my front doors. I am VERY happy with them! Don't get me wrong Diamond and Focal make excellent products definately refined, but you can probably pick up the perfect at a lower cost without compromising quality. Excellent high's and mid responce! I had no problem getting mine to fit with no custom bracket.

If your interested I can get you a set (I'm a dealer for Infinity) for 325.00 shipped. Now that may be a little higher than what you can get off of Ebay, but I gurantee the full 3 year warranty that Infinity provides. Send them to me and I'll get new ones sent to you-no hassels. Drop me an E-Mail.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts