Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.geocities.com/misternapps/magazinevalues
i just want to say that if this is not allowed on this forum, notify me so that i will remove it, because, several forums have allowed it and moderators have acutally encouraged it, but some also say its "advertising", but i bought mine from there, its worth takin a look at.
i got sport compact car for $7 a year and turbo, import tuner,for $10. if you want automobile, or C/D they are like $4 a year. it also has all the magazines like time, newsweek, people, etc...for hella cheaper than subscription prices.
-¦ªtèZ

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, always glad to hook it up :)

if you know/or can get any hookupz on 2nd gen eclipse/ 2nd gen crx.. let me know :)
thanks
matt

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
****.... sorry but the 6.97 sport compact car...got discontinued june 8th, im very sorry, going thru some issues right now, i'll hopefully have it back soon,
-matt

NOTE: These deals are ONLY valid from Thursday June 13-Sunday June 16th.. !! (no ACT now, BS, haha, just a heads up so if you actually want any you dont order on the 17th and get jacked on the prcie. :)

http://geocities.com/misternapps/magazinevalues.html

$2.99/year
Computer Games
Entrepreneur
FHM
Four Wheel & Off Road
Men's Fitness
Popular Science
Spin
(these are SOME of popular ones, there are more available..)
$3.99/year
Cosmo Girl
Golf
Golf Digest
GQ
Maximum PC
Readers Digest

or search here if you think you get better prices
www.ediscountmagazines.com

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
****, and i thought i was gettin a deal with university subscription service. these prices are insane!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks what can i say :D im tha man.. j/k hope you find what you want, too bad you hadnt seen the prices like 2 weeks ago, sport compact car was $7/year ;(, im seeing what i can do to try to get that price "right" again :D

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
How long does it take for the suscriptions to come in. I ordered import tuner, and it hasn't came in yet.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it takes anywhere from 60-120 days. trust me it will come in, i had to wait a while tho. im really glad about how skeptical this guy is, i think it should encourage SOME people to buy that normally wouldnt
http://www.hondastyle.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3266&perpage=15&pagenumber=3

the guy on there called it bull****/scam, then he ordered ( thanks to my nagging:) ) and got the magazine, and then he recommended, funny story, if you're interested.

at LEAST 2 months, from when you ordered, so dont trip
anything else i can do let me know.
-matt

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i see you got a new legend admin :D looks hella clean, i like i like.

anwyays... im back again, you guys said to post when i got the prices lowered so here i am.
All of These are 3$/year ONLY UNTIL JULY 19 Discover, Entrepreneur, FHM, Gear, GQ, House & Garden, Interview, Jane, Men's Fitness, Razor, Savoy, Stuff, Spin, Vibe, W, Wired, and many more...

i was the one that posted up about sport compact car about 2 months ago, for those of you who forgot, its now $15.95 for a year, which is still very reasonable.

www.magazinevalues.com

NOTE: admins, if you do NOT feel that this is a good price or do not want it please contact me immediately and/or remove my thread. Thank you for your time.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
just an update, I received my first issue of importuner last week. Great price

1 - 10 of 10 Posts